my books read in 2021

my goal was to read 40 books in 2021 and i read 48. i've been slowly increasing my number of books read each year since i started making an effort to read more (and started tracking my books) about 5 years ago. at that time i was only reading about 10-12 a year, so i'm very proud of my progress. here's a breakdown of what i read:

8 non-fiction and 40 fiction

themes: 5 world war II era books (i love them), 4 books by author kristin hannah, 3 books by author liane moriarty

my 3 favorite books in 2021 were: the great alone, beach read, and the invisible life of addie larue.

 january


february


march

  

april


 may
 

june

july


august 

september

 

october


 november


december

let's see if i can make it an even 50 books in 2022 :)

Comments

Popular Posts