four.

azalea, 

my sweet girl, you are four years old today! how in the world...?! every year seems to be going by faster than the last with you. i have to admit, this past year has been the hardest one yet with you, you've challenged me in ways i didn't even know were possible. but your love is so infectious that any frustrations i feel toward you are instantly melted away with a kiss or a hug or a snuggle. you've taught me so much about unconditional love this year. you've become so independent and head-strong. i can only assume i'm seeing a glimpse of the confident woman you will be one day. getting to watch you grow up is such a gift and i cannot imagine my life with out you. i try not to get too sad about you growing older because it's inevitable and i'm so lucky to have a front row seat for it. thank you for being you and for loving me the way you do. you will always be my baby! 

12 months of azalea

i didn't think your appearance had changed all that much from 3 to 4, but just looking at this collage...you look much older! 

Comments

~Dawn~ said…
Happy Birthday, Azalea!! You are going to ROCK being 4!
Bridget said…
Happy Birthday Azalea!!!!
ajs {of MN} said…
Happy Happy Birthday Azalea!!
Becky said…
Time flies! Seems like just yesterday we were visiting when she was an itty bitty. I'm so thankful for the awesomeness of Azalea and the friendship of our families.
Leah D said…
Jeez. 4 years old. Soon enough I'll be right there with ya!!

Popular Posts