- the weather finally cooperated. it wasn't warm, but it was a huge improvement over what it's been lately. azalea got lots of play time outside, which she loved. and ashford loved just being outside!
- we watched 2 movies and i slept through both of them because i get almost no sleep at night. ha!
- azalea got her first hair cut! we had been talking about doing it for a while and saturday was the day! despite being a little unsure about the whole process (especially the blow drier), she did great! we took her to a kids place, which i definitely recommend. they are super efficient, great with little ones, and getting to watch a video was a big hit with azalea. we were in and out in about 15 minutes! she pretty much just got a trim (2 inches), but it looks nice and cleaned up. check another 'first' off the list for our big girl!
before hair...it really was long!
during...check out that face. haha!
- ashford and i attended bridget's norwex party at caribou with some other bloggers. i have bought stuff in the past and wasn't in need of anything this time, so i mostly crashed the party just to hang out with the girls. it was fun!
- my mom and i took the kids to church. it was my first time taking them both to the service (we've just gone to lambs group a couple times) and they were soooort of a handful. i'm glad i had my mom there to help! :)
- we went to my parents' for dinner sunday night. we played in the yard and my dad grilled burgers. a great end to the weekend!