this is what they would have been of:
- azalea, ashford, and me watching frozen on friday night
- thatcher coming home from his trip
- running errands to menards, southdale, and the linden hills co-op
- a 2 hour nap with ashford on the couch saturday afternoon
- delicious brunch at sun street breads...sourdough flapjacks? yes please!
- me prepping lunch for the week (mediterranean quinoa salad - i'm obsessed with it!)
- the thai lettuce wraps we made for dinner sunday night (and miraculously azalea actually ate them!) we told her "they are like little tacos"
- ashford yelling his way through the weekend (he wasn't upset, he was testing out his lungs and it was hilarious)
and now you have a good idea of my weekend, sans picture :)