summer is upon us!

i can't believe how close we are getting to memorial day, the official start of summer (in my mind)! my blog buddy syndal put together a post of her summer plans and i thought i would do the same, because who doesn't like talking about fun summer plans? as of right now, this is what i/we have on tap for minnesota's most glorious (yet short) season: 

memorial weekend: 

bachelorette party for my college roomie kaylee in omaha

june: 


kaylee's wedding in kansas city (i'm a bridesmaid!)

our 6th anniversary/thatcher's birthday/father's day



twins game

july: 

my 29th birthday/the 4th of july

august: 

les miserables with sarah at the orpheum!


either my co-worker william's wedding or thatcher's cousin's wedding in washington (they are on the same day, not sure which i will be attending)

the state fair (my favorite!!) 

honorable mentions: 

a trip to my bff kelli's cabin (not scheduled yet), a few friends' babies being born, lots of trips to the park/wading pool with azalea, ice cream/frozen yogurt dates! 

what are you looking forward to this summer? 

Comments

Sally said…
Sounds like a great list! Hopefully there will be a break in all this rain!!
Bridget said…
You forgot...MN BLOGGER GET TOGETHERS :) haha. I love summer!!!!
Carolyn said…
Sounds like a pretty great summer! :)
JJ said…
ahh the State Fair! I can't wait.

I'm with Bridget you forgot MN blogger outings.
Becky said…
Looks like a great summer is shaping up :) I love summer, but it's so crazy how quickly our weekends fill up! And trying to schedule stuff with people is next to impossible! I'm excited for warm weather to finally be here!!
~Dawn~ said…
What a FUN list - looks like you guys will be plenty busy!! I need to start a bucket list for this summer before it's too late.
ajs {of MN} said…
cute post! tons of fun up ahead!
henning love said…
you will have a wonderful summer!!! lots going on, lots planned and lots of fun!

Popular Posts