instagram friday

besides being ready for spring in general, i'm soooooo ready to get a break from the winter sickies around here. on any given week, if it's not azalea, it's thatcher or me. wednesday evening i came down with chills and some serious nausea. i thought i was going to be spending some quality time with the toilet, but luckily that never happened! i wasn't feeling great yesterday either, so i worked from home. i'm ready for open windows and fresh air to kick out these germs for good! 

things i'm looking forward to this weekend: a baby shower for my friend mollie, a blogger "favorite things" party, and our friends sara and wes coming over for dinner sunday night. should be fun fun. hope you have a good weekend! 

for #throwbackthursday i posted this picture of
azalea from this week last year. 

our weekly mama and azalea day...my favorite! 

my new favorite morning snack. so delish! 

Comments

Katie said…
Love those chobani bites! I just had one myself!
~Dawn~ said…
Ugh, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope those icky feelings leave your body soon. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. :)
ajs {of MN} said…
yeah for tomorrow hope you are feeling good!
Sarah said…
Ugh- So sorry you aren't feeling well! I am so bummed that I won't be able to go to the favorite's party! Ugh. Have a great weekend!
Kristen said…
You're little one is adorable!!! And Chobani is SO good!!! Thats my favorite! Hope you feel better soon :) I'm so ready for Spring too!

New follower!

happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com
MommyLisa said…
Now I want to try Chobani Bites.

Popular Posts