Friday, March 15, 2013

instagram friday

besides being ready for spring in general, i'm soooooo ready to get a break from the winter sickies around here. on any given week, if it's not azalea, it's thatcher or me. wednesday evening i came down with chills and some serious nausea. i thought i was going to be spending some quality time with the toilet, but luckily that never happened! i wasn't feeling great yesterday either, so i worked from home. i'm ready for open windows and fresh air to kick out these germs for good! 

things i'm looking forward to this weekend: a baby shower for my friend mollie, a blogger "favorite things" party, and our friends sara and wes coming over for dinner sunday night. should be fun fun. hope you have a good weekend! 

for #throwbackthursday i posted this picture of
azalea from this week last year. 

our weekly mama and azalea day...my favorite! 

my new favorite morning snack. so delish! 

6 comments:

Katie Hall said...

Love those chobani bites! I just had one myself!

~Dawn~ said...

Ugh, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope those icky feelings leave your body soon. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. :)

ajs {of MN} said...

yeah for tomorrow hope you are feeling good!

Sarah said...

Ugh- So sorry you aren't feeling well! I am so bummed that I won't be able to go to the favorite's party! Ugh. Have a great weekend!

KrissyGirl said...

You're little one is adorable!!! And Chobani is SO good!!! Thats my favorite! Hope you feel better soon :) I'm so ready for Spring too!

New follower!

happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

Mommy Lisa said...

Now I want to try Chobani Bites.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...