azalea says...

azalea has been very into looking at our photo album from her first month of life lately. she loooves pointing to each person and telling us who they are. her names for people are pretty cute, so i just want to record them here so i don't forget. 

"you" - what she says when she's a picture of herself...we have started saying "that's azalea" instead of "that's you". toddlers are so literal and cute! 

"mama" and "dada" of course

"may-may" -both grandmas, "bay-bay" - both grandpa's

"unkie" - my brother, brandon. we started calling him that as a joke and it stuck! 

"ah-ers" - thatcher's brother anders

"see-you" - thatcher's sister cedar, "gah" - cousin jack

"keh-ey" - my friend kelli

"bub" - my grandma's husband, bob :)

"sawah" - my college roomie sarah (she also called thatcher's cousin sierra this when we were in ca)

"caro" - our family friend carol

"ana" - my high school friend anna

other favorites who are not in the album "jeannie" (daycare lady), "timmy" (buddy from daycare)

she doesn't know the alphabet or count to 10 yet, but the girl knows her friends and family! :) 

Comments

Carolyn said…
So cute! I love toddler lingo!
Sarah said…
So cute! I love how at times we are the only ones to understand our children. It's truly their own language for awhile!
ajs {of MN} said…
i love the sawah!!

avrie cant say her L's hehe
Becky said…
This is a great idea! I should do this. My favorites of Linnea's are "Bumpa" (my dad) and "Gak-Gak" (Jackie). Too cute!
~Dawn~ said…
Awww...I love baby/toddler talk.

My kids still say a few things incorrectly - and I'm the horrible Mama that doesn't correct them because I think it's cute.

Popular Posts