azalea funnies

it's been a while since i've done one of these posts, but i don't want to forget all of the funny things she is doing these days, such as...

- she is very much a mama's girl and usually only lets me read her books. we try to encourage daddy reading time, but sometimes it's impossible to reason with her. after throwing a fit, she will climb into my lap with a book and turn to thatcher and say "mama!" with a satisfied look on her face. 

- i'm sure she will love me writing about this, but every time she passes gas, she lifts up her shirt to look at her belly (i.e. where did that noise come from?!) and sometimes says "toot!"

- when i tell her it's time for a bath, she yells "towel!" as loud as she can, and runs into her room to get a towel. 

- she loves the sesame street video called "belly breath" and often walks around the house patting her chest and saying "bey bree, bey bree" 

- she will often say "mama mama mama mama mama" just to get my attention and then doesn't seem to want anything when i answer. 

- she loves "club" music and busts out some pretty funny dance moves when we turn on that pandora station.

- whenever we turn off of a busy road onto a neighborhood street, she says "buh bye" because she thinks we are almost home or to our destination. 

- she calls all beverages milk

- she says butterfly like "butTA butTA butTA butTA"

- every time I say "grandma and grandpa" to her, she says "baybee"...every time. i have no idea why! 

i love this crazy little nut :)

Comments

Bridget said…
oh fun! Such a fun age she is at and talking up a storm!! Always love what they say!!!
jess said…
Ahhh, so cute! Love these posts! :)
~Dawn~ said…
I totally need to do more of these posts about all the funny things my girls do and say!!

I love that she looks at her tummy when she toots...hahahaha
JJ said…
I LOL'ed at my desk and got a strange look from a coworker.

What fun thing for her to be able to look back on someday.

I love the one about her passing gas. so cute!
Unknown said…
just stopping by to invite you to join a google plus community for Minnesota bloggers, like the two if us. If you're like me it'd be nice to have a little blogging community and maybe even meet up in real like someday! Hope to see you there! Just head to google plus and search "Minnesota blogger" in the communities. Ps- if you'd like to check out my blog, here's the address: www.dosmallthingswithlove.com

Ps--your blog is really fun! My little boy loves to dance too!
Haha, so funny & cute! I love the one with the books.. Too funny! = )
Those are so funny! I love her self satisfaction about only you reading to her and not Thatcher! You should document her dance moves for all to see - I love dancing kiddos, so fun!
ajs {of MN} said…
i just love her cuteness and ALL of her funnies!
Anonymous said…
Haha, she is so cute! I loved reading through these! Rosemary loves club music, as well. I laughed out loud when I read that- I have a feeling I have seen those "funny dance moves" from a different 21 month old!

Popular Posts