instagram friday

i know this is a "thing" in the blog world, but i don't know who started it. i thought it would be a fun way to share the instagram photos i take on the weekdays. i include instagram photos in my weekend recaps, but the ones from the rest of the week don't really get any love on here. i try to take at least one picture a day of little things happening in our lives. you can follow me on instagram at @melissa_lea 

enjoy! 

our power went out at work on monday,
so i came home to work. love having that option!

daycare pick up...the best part of my day!

warm evening walk around our neighborhood

i took the plunge and bought some bright colored pants,
oh and this cute skirt because all of my skirts are ancient!

pizza luce lunch on the roof of my office building. the best!

Comments

Popular Posts