flashback sunday

one of my favorite things about blogging is that i can look back and see exactly what i was up to last year on any particular day. so today i'm re-posting my post from october 16th, 2010. i was 16 weeks pregnant and had just felt azalea move for the first time. Crazy how much my life has changed in the last 365 days! You can read the post here.

also, i got sucked into playing with blogger templates the other night and made some changes. i'm loving gray and yellow these days. feel free to check it out if you are reading from google reader :) 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aww, it sure is fun to look back in time! Gosh, it seems like this year has flown by. I, too, remember when Rosemary kicked me for the first time, right around 16 weeks! You are right, life has changed SO much since last October!
I am a fan of yellow and gray, as well! It looks good!

Popular Posts