google analytics

i like to stalk check google analytics every so often to see what sort of action my blog is getting...so to speak. it's really easy to set up and a fun way to see how people find your blog. while i'll admit it's fun to see how many people are visiting, i try not to get too caught up in the numbers as i blog for me and if other people want to follow along, that's just an added bonus. :)

anyway, google reported some funny keyword searches that have brought people to my blog in the last month: 

- baby hates baby yoga (yep, mine sure did!)
- heartjack attack (i don't even know what that is)
- how to get along with co-workers (i do get along with my co-workers, but i don't remember writing about it on here?)
- my parents missed the first week of high school (love this one! but i have no idea how they found me)

google also tells me that i have a lot of lurkers out there...which is ok! i'll admit to being a huge blog lurker myself. but really guys...don't be shy! :) i would love it if you comment and say hi. you don't even have to have a blog to comment (you can do it as a guest). so, what do you say?

Comments

Rachel said…
Hi.... I guess I'm a secret lurker, or until today!! I have a 5 month old son and when I was pregnant I started following other people that were too, but I don't even exactly remember how I found you. Oh well!! lol
Hey rachel, thanks for de-lurking. :) let me know if I can get access to your blog...I'd love to read about your little guy!
Becky said…
I love your blog, Melissa! I'm a not so secret reader! :-)
Steph Hughes said…
I will admit, I have been a blog lurker of yours for awhile. Our baby girls were born on the same day!! I am a friend of Wes and Sara. They are my daughters God Parents. I have to say you are such an awesome Mommy Blogger. I love reading your updates but feel like such a terrible Mom Blogger for hardly posting anything about my daughters adventures (please don't go check out my blog, I will be terribly embarrassed :) ). Keep the stories and pictures coming. Azalea will love reading them when she gets older. Plus nice to look back and remember the small things when the first few months are a blur! :)
anna hoyme said…
I lurk too...that baby girl of yours is too cute, and it helps keep my baby fever at bay just a little bit :)
Anonymous said…
I am a lurker I guess. I don't blog, but I do read yours pretty often. It's nice to hear what you and Azalea are up to (and Thatcher too!)
Kirstyn (We ate shrimp at Sarah's together).

Popular Posts