new jersey visitors

last week my 89 year old grandma (!), my dad's sister, and 2 of my cousins came from new jersey for a visit. my dad grew up in new jersey and all of his family still lives there, so it's always exciting to see them every couple years. i was so happy my grandma is in good enough shape to make the trip and get to meet azalea.

matching hair...hehe

new people to feed me

of course they were here during some of the hottest weather we've had in years (heat index of 115 anyone?). i switched my day off to friday and went to the mall of america with them. saturday night we enjoyed a gorgeous dinner out on the patio at It's Greek to Me. monday night my parents hosted an appetizer party for family and friends. we all had to be inside in the a/c, but it was a lot of fun. azalea was quite the popular little lady!

my best friend kelli and i

some of the party-goers

i hope we can make it out to the east coast sometime soon, so the rest of the family can meet azalea!


Comments

Popular Posts