Saturday, October 9, 2010

15 weeks

i rang in the 15 week mark with a trip to duluth for a work conference and fun. the weather was gorgeous up there! i checked my weekly email update from babycenter at the conference and it told me that baby is now 4 inches long and weighs 2.5 ounces! that's so exciting. baby is also sensitive to bright light now (even though his or her eyes are still fused shut). apparently if i shine a flashlight at my tummy, baby will move around! cool! i still haven't felt him or her move yet (i don't think). every once in a while i'll feel a little rumble in there, but it's hard to tell if it's baby moving or just my stomach :) so i'm not calling it official yet. i got to spend time with dani this weekend and we shopped til we dropped for maternity and baby clothes. it was great! here's my official 15 week picture. i returned home after not seeing thatcher for 2 days and he promptly asked me "what the hell happened to you?" i think there was some rapid growth over the weekend...what about you?


3 comments:

Carol said...

Definitely growing! Isn't it amazing how a baby weighing only a few ounces can make such a difference? You look great, and so happy!

David Premack said...

I am now getting the first glimpse of how this will all go down on the blog world when my mom is anticipating her first grandchild...

jss said...

cuhute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...