a family of besties

tonight my best friend kelli had me over to her apartment for belated birthday dinner. she made really yummy chicken quesadillas and guacamole for us! so good! we hung out, drank some wine and watched so you think you can dance. a good wednesday night, if i do say so myself! 

after leaving, i called my dad figuring he would just be sitting around because my mom is spending a few days with kelli's mom and some friends at their cabin. nope, i was wrong. he informed me he was over at kelli's parents' having a steak on their patio. we both laughed about the fact that kelli made me dinner, kelli's dad made my dad (and my brother) dinner, and kelli's mom made my mom dinner. all at 3 different locations, mostly unplanned. 


"we sure hit up the o'sheas good tonight" said my dad. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts